Return & Cancellation
We pride ourselves in supplying top quality products at great value. However, sometimes things just don't go to plan and we understand that people change their minds.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
Our products can be returned within 14 working days, beginning on the day after you receive the product. A new product may be exchanged for another product or returned for a full refund. A 10% restocking fee may apply.
To be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The product was purchased and received in the last 14 days
- The product is unused, clean, damage free and with all original manuals, tools and packaging
- You have obtained an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) number from us
Products that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
To obtain an RMA number, please complete the Returns Form (found under Customer Service>Returns)
Our Customer Services will then email you with an RMA number which will need to be included with your return.
Please send the product with its original packing including manuals and tools to us with the RMA number clearly written on the outer packaging to the following address:
19 Morriston Close
Please wrap products securely and remember to attach any appropriate postage.
Please note that the buyer is responsible for arranging and paying the costs of the return postage and for the risk of loss or damage to the product during postage, to Auto-Door-Parts.co.uk.
Should you have any queries regarding a return, please contact us on 07891 598432 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the product has been returned any requested arrangements for replacement goods will be completed.
If a full refund is applicable a full refund will be issued within 2 working days (using the original payment method).
If the exchange has been caused by an error on our part then we will refund the postage you have paid on receipt of the returned product.
You have the right to cancel an order within 14 working days of delivery.
- If you wish to cancel an order which has not been delivered yet, please contact us immediately via e-mail at email@example.com quoting your Order Reference (eg Order#12345) and the reason for wanting to cancel, or call us on 07891 598432 and we can process the cancellation on your behalf. Once we acknowledge receipt of the cancellation a full refund will be issued within 2 working days (using the original payment method).
- If the order has already been posted, it will need to be returned, and will be treated as a return. Please follow the above Returns guide to complete the cancellation. At this point the customer is responsible for any return postage expenses.
Auto-Door-Parts.co.uk must be notified within 48 hours of receipt of any damages and shortages, otherwise no claim can be accepted. Goods should be examined on arrival, if boxes are damaged then please refuse to accept delivery and notify us immediately. Un-examined goods should be signed as un-examined on the delivery note. Damaged goods cannot be credited or replaced if they have been used. Please follow the above Returns guide to complete a claim and await for further instructions. We will arrange re-delivery of replacement of any missing goods as soon as possible. In the absence of such claim the goods shall be deemed to have been delivered and accepted by the buyer complete and satisfactorily.