How to order
You do not need to Register with us prior to ordering (but there are benefits).
- Browse our store and add any items to your shopping basket by simply clicking "add to cart" on each item you are interested in.
- You can empty your basket or change the contents/quantities in your basket by clicking "basket" on the top header of our Website.
- Once you have made your purchases you can proceed to pay by clicking "checkout", again this is located the top header of our Website.
- If you have already registered then you can login and continue through the I am a returning customer window.
- If you are visiting for the first time or used "guest checkout" on a previous visit you will be asked to choose your checkout option from: Register Account or Guest Checkout.
Choose your preferred method and follow the instructions filling in your Delivery Information followed by your Payment method.
Payment through PayPal:- At any time you can go back.
- Once you have clicked confirm order you will be re-directed to PayPal where you will be able to complete payment via PayPal's secure checkout system.
- There you will be able to review your order once again and pay using a credit card or through an existing PayPal account.
Payment through our Stripe Payment Gateway:
- Enter your card details and confirm your order.
- All card details and payments are processed through Stripe, and their secure connection.
- No card details are ever stored or processed on our site. All card information is sent directly to Stripe, ensuring no sensetive data ever hits our servers.
- If you select to store your card details (for quick future payments) they will be saved on a Stripe secure server and will be linked to your registered account on Auto-Door-Parts.co.uk
- After payment is made you will receive an order confirmation of your goods.
- We normaly process all orders same day if received before 11:00 am and usually you will receive your order within 1-3 working days.
- A delivery charge of £6.00 to £12.00 + Vat will be charged on all orders under £200. 00 (depending on the total order weight).
- Postage is free inside the UK on all orders over £200.00.
- Please provide accurate details about yourself when registering and please provide a telephone number. Parcel force require a telephone number in case you are not there to sign for your goods, they can then speak to you in person to ensure you receive your order....
- We do not contact you to advertise our products unless you opt for this service.
- We have a guest checkout feature so that customers don't have to sign up for an account and can simply just enter the minimum amount of details required to process their order.
- Once you order from the store, it will be easy to track the status of the order on the Website rather than contacting us regularly.
- As a registered customer you can view all the details of the previous and current orders online.
- It will be easy to order in the future after a simple login to the system, since you can create multiple addresses and select the needed shipping address instead of typing it each time.
- You can exit the site at anytime you like and your order will remain in your shopping basket for another visit or more suitable time once you've registered.