This powerswing operator is suitable for a wide range of applications, from handicapped-access in private homes to high-traffic retail operations.
It is appropriate for both interior and exterior use.
- Can be mounted on either side of the door for pull or push action.
- Available for single or double doors fitted with butt hinges or pivots.
- Can be combined with the full range of EM Entrematic safety and activation units.
- Architecture "friendly" with a possibility to choose black to silver.
- Mains power supply: 230 V AC ±10%, 50 Hz, fuse 10 A
Note! A readily accessible switch with clearly marked off-position, having a contact separation of at least 3 mm in all poles, must be incorporatedin the fixed wiring in accordance with the wiring rules.
- Power consumption: max. 230 W
- Auxiliary voltage: 24 V DC, 700 mA (stabilized)
- Motor fuse: F16,3 AT
- Control fuse: F2250 mAT
- Recommended max. door weight:
Arm system PUSH: 250 kg for door leaf width 1600 mm
Arm system PULL / PULL-P: 100 kg for door leaf width 1400 mm
The EMSW complies with the door weights/widths stated in the:
Controlled door closing, EN 1154 size 3-6
Electrically powered hold-open device for swing doors, EN1155
Coordination unit for rebated doors, EN 1158
Türschliesser mit Öffnungsautomatik (Drechflügelantrieb),
DIN 18263-4 AU Grösse 3-6
- Safety requirements: In compliance with DIN 18650–1/2
- Ambient temperature: -15°C to +30°C
- Relative humidity (non-condensing): max. 85%
- Dimensions Length:
EMSW (standard cover): 716 mm
EMSW-SPEC 750-1600 mm
EMSW-2 1435-3200 mm
- Class of protection: IP 20
To be installed internally.
Entrematic EMSW Swing Door Operator
- Brand: Entrematic
- Product Code: Product 19
- Availability: 2 - 3 Days
- Inc VAT £1,079.99